June 5, 2009

Oh Hi Dad, Do You Like My Wipstick?


We came home from church and Kambree wanted to stay in the car and watch a movie. Burt thought it would be fine so he started her movie over and UNBUCKLED OUR TWO YEAR OLD from her car seat and went into the house. I went upstairs to feed Brynlee and put her down for a nap, not knowing that she was unbuckled. About 20 minutes later Burt heard Kambree screaming, "I'm scared Daddy, I'm scared!" He went out to the garage and found her standing in the front seat looking in the rear view mirror, my red lipstick in hand! As soon as she saw him she casually said, "Oh hi Dad, do you like my wipstick?"
You should have seen my car! Red lipstick on the ceiling, on both chairs, the mirror and the steering wheel! Yikes what a mess! But what could you do at this point, except laugh and take a picture! (January 11, 2009)

1 comment:

Brooke R said...

Hey, it could have been worse... it could have been all over your new van!!!!!