But this picture says it all! I am one TIRED Mama! After chasing "Thing 1 and Thing 2" around all day and dealing with all of the drama that comes with a 19, oops, I mean 9 year old daughter, I'm too tired to sit down at 11 o'clock at night and blog. OK fine!!!, I've been Facebooking! Yes, I am a Facebook addict! Every spare second I have is spent on Facebook! I have neglected my blog because of Facebook! I have neglected my children because of Facebook! My two year old walks around the house saying "shhh, Mommy's facebooking!" I have even neglected my husband because of Facebook! When he wants to spend time with me I invite him to pull up a chair and check out Facebook with me. When he starts yelling, "FACEBOOKING IS NOT QUALITY TIME", I put my hand on his knee and pull my chair a little closer.
*some of these facts may have been exaggerated to make a more interesting post*
April 15, 2009
I Know I've Been A Blog Slacker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had to laugh when I saw that picture, and plus when I read about you being a facebook addict. I can relate, I really am bad too, I look at it at least once, twice, three times a day! I am currently working on setting limits for my time spent looking at facebook!
I said to myself before your blog pulled up "that if Canesa hasn't blogged recently I am NEVER going to check again" and You did! I love reading your silly insights!!
Post a Comment