We are working on a project in Young Women's about shoes and soles/souls, and it got me thinking... If I were a shoe, which shoe would you choose to describe me and why? Click on the comment button below and leave me your answer.
October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If Canesa were a shoe. I'm sure you think that you are a running shoe but I say you are a Classic black high heel pump. Better than a Jimmy Choo. But since you have some funk to you there has to be some embellishment on the shoe, like a diamond or a bow. Something that says I'm Classy and not boring.
I chose this shoe because I see you as totally put together, in a good way. You always look great and you seem to do it with minimum effort but you also are funny and you have surprised me. You also aren't not the boring stepford wife so that is why your shoe gets and needs a funky embellishment.
A THONG. I mean flip flops because she looks great in a THONG, I mean flip flops!
Love You,
Burt
I remember when Canesa was in Middle School and she would love to hear the sound of her shoes clicking walking down the halls. I think she still likes the sound. If Canesa were a shoe she would be a classy workboot (with heels, of course), because she is alwasy working on one project or another, and doing so much for the people in her life. Her Dad thinks Canesa would be an unleashed sneaker, because she always has loose tongue and says what she wants.
Um, ya...I think she meant unlaced sneaker and I'm not like that ...at least not anymore! ha
Post a Comment