Dad turned 57 this year and I tried to throw him a surprise party, but the surprise was on me... he knew about it! UGH! Everyone came to my house, including Justin, Sage and Candice. We had a great dinner and visited with family
and played with babies
and laughed until our stomachs hurt.
It was a great night and I'm glad we could all get together to celebrate Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad, I'm so glad you are doing so well! Here's to many more happy and healthy birthdays to come!
2 comments:
U R such a party girl! Now if you would just throw ME a fun party . . .
Oh how fun!! That was fun to see pics of your family.. But still no pics of Corrina :( I saw the pic with Zac that is cute.
Will you tell Corrina to email me
katrinabrinton7@yahoo.com
I am dying to tell her hi and that I had a baby.
Post a Comment