So I'm walking down the stairs and Makenzee is following behind me. Suddenly she slaps my bootie and says, " oh Mom, your bum is so cute, it's jiggly when you walk"!
"WHAT"! She says, "whaaaat? I think it's cute, it's just kind of, kind of, um, baggy"! BAGGY? MY BUM IS BAGGY! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A JIGGLY, BAGGY BUM! She kind of grunts and says, "Uh, Mom, that's a compliment"! Note to self: Teach Makenzee how to properly pay compliments to others!!!!!
"WHAT"! She says, "whaaaat? I think it's cute, it's just kind of, kind of, um, baggy"! BAGGY? MY BUM IS BAGGY! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A JIGGLY, BAGGY BUM! She kind of grunts and says, "Uh, Mom, that's a compliment"! Note to self: Teach Makenzee how to properly pay compliments to others!!!!!
3 comments:
That's hilarious! Kids say such funny things.
Woo HOOOOO!!
HA! No other words, Just HA!
Post a Comment