April 29, 2010

Oh What Television Teaches

Grandpa Lew gave Kambree a new movie called Matilda and she absolutely loves it! She has watched it every day for the last three weeks, which surprises me because it's not a cartoon. It's about a brilliant little girl named Matilda who is eager to go to school to learn and read books. Her parents, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, are dreadful! Anyway there is a scene in the movie between Matilda and her father and they are arguing about Matilda going to school. I never thought much about it until yesterday, when Kambree got mad at Brynlee and said, "No Bryn, that's mine! I'm smart you're dumb! I'm big you're little! So there!"

5 comments:

Rach Romney said...

What a little stinker you have on your hands, but a way CUTE one!! She is hilarious, its amazing the things that kids pick up on!! sure miss you and your family!!

Spencer Reeve said...

I love that show!!way funny Kam!

Christiansen's said...

I LOVED that show when I was a little girl, and bought it for Sadie a few months ago and she too LOVED LOVED LOVED it and it was the hit movie for a while. I too was surprise when I watched it with her because of those "little" things they say that I didn't want to ever hear her repeat. Thank goodness the only line she repeats from it is "you can do it Bruce, GO BRUCE!" but will often switch the name Bruce to Mom.

kristen said...

This wasn't the blog you were talking about, was it? I thought you started a different one that was private...

anyway you can click on my name from this comment and it goes to my profile where you can get to my blogs.
I made a typo when I changed the url for my main blog so that's why no one can find me so since I'll probably be changing that again just click follow at the top &you shouldn't lose me again. or you can keep going to my profile from comments I leave you.


that was long.

Robyn said...

My kids LOVE that movie!!!