YOU'RE PREGGGO??? YAY!!!! ANOTHER HILARIOUS ROWLEY ON THE WAY!I'm so happy for you! :] haha
WHAT?? Are you kidding me, I am so EXCITED for you guys!!! I really miss you and your CUTE family! Hope your doing good and PLEASE lets get together SOON!!
Congratulations, Canesa! I am very excited for you and Burt!! I am sure your girls are also excited for their new sibling to arrive!!
Are you joking?!? I am so excited for you!
Congrats Congrats Congrats!!
Congrats! I hope you're getting past the sick part. Personally, I'm rooting for twins! ;P
YAY!!! Congratulations Canesa! I think that's wonderful!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YOU'RE PREGGGO??? YAY!!!! ANOTHER HILARIOUS ROWLEY ON THE WAY!
I'm so happy for you! :] haha
WHAT?? Are you kidding me, I am so EXCITED for you guys!!! I really miss you and your CUTE family! Hope your doing good and PLEASE lets get together SOON!!
Congratulations, Canesa! I am very excited for you and Burt!! I am sure your girls are also excited for their new sibling to arrive!!
Are you joking?!? I am so excited for you!
Congrats Congrats Congrats!!
Congrats! I hope you're getting past the sick part. Personally, I'm rooting for twins! ;P
YAY!!! Congratulations Canesa! I think that's wonderful!! :)
Post a Comment