December 7, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Since we have the dreaded 9 o'clock church, I lay out all of our outfits the night before. We were running a little late so I asked Burt if he could get Kambree dressed while I did Makenzee's hair. He said no problem and asked me what he should dress Kambree in. I told him the girls dresses were hanging from the ironing board. A few minutes later Burt was calling me for help. Apparently he was having a very hard time getting Kambree dressed. I told him that my hands were busy with hair and I'd be a few minutes. Next thing I know, Kambree walks into the bathroom wearing an Elmo dress...Brynlee's 12 month Elmo dress! Just so you know, Kambree is a 3T! Oh how I laughed and laughed and laughed! Poor Burt, I bet he could get it right if it was camo!

No comments: