November 3, 2008

Brynlee's 9 Month Pictures



At nine months old, Brynlee is 19 pounds and 28.5 inches. She is the sweetest, cuddliest little baby! Now that she's crawling, she doesn't want to be held by Mom 24/7. She loves to play with her toys, chase her sisters and play peek-a-boo. She loves cruising around the house discovering new things. She waves and tries to say hi, but it comes out "h-h-h".

4 comments:

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Too cute! She's getting to be such a big girl. This is such a fun age.

4 Week Slimdown said...

She is so cute. I can't wait until Chloe is at that age. She is 7 months right now and is doing a lot of fun things but I can't wait for crawling!

Anonymous said...

Canesa she is so sweet! I hope to see everyone soon. Maybe a Holiday family party would be fun....

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Beautful!