So this morning I got up with Makenzee at 6:45 am and did a 6.5 mile bike ride with her, a good portion up hills. When we got home, she got ready for school and I got the babies their breakfast and loaded them both up in the jogging stroller. We met up with Laurel and were off on our daily workout. About half a mile into it, I called Burt. Hello? Hi, can you come and pick me up? Why, are you hurt? Well, no, my legs are just super, super sore and with the babies in the stroller I'm pushing an extra 60+ pounds, so can you come and pick me up? Are you serious? OK, no I was just making conversation, of course I'm serious, please come and pick me up! A few minutes later Burt pulls up shaking his head and says, "DUDE!, you rode 80 miles on your bike, you ran a half marathon, you just did 9 miles on Tuesday and you can't make it more than a half a mile today?" Boy if you were a pioneer....
September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot that you were up all night and that the bike ride was practically ALL up hill, both ways. I think you're super woman anyways.
I think you wil be prpard to hike to Missouri in a month-just kidding but the way everything is going I think we will be going soom
Post a Comment