September 22, 2008

The Way She Sees It


I was driving home tonight and pointed out the temple to Kambree. I started to sing "I Love To See The Temple" to her as she stared out the window. As we got closer to the temple she suddenly yelled, "Howy cwap, who dat man up on da tempo"? I started laughing and said, "That's Angel Moroni". She said, "No it isn't, dat a girl". I said, "No, it's a boy and his name is Moroni". She said, "No Mommy, dat a girl and she's willy, willy high on her mission". I came home and told Burt and Makenzee the funny story and Makenzee said, "That is so cute, I bet Jesus was smiling when He heard Kambree say that. Well, except when she said, "Holy crap", he probably didn't smile at that"!

4 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

The first time Brooklyn noticed Moroni, she said "hey look it's Josep Smit!" We couldn't convince her otherwise, they definitely have minds all their own!

Keely said...

That is so cute! You imitate what Kambree says so well...I can almost hear it! It's hilarious :)

Tawna said...

I love it. Phoenix has started to notice things like that, and she loves Moroni, he's gold and plays the trumpet. Who wouldn't love a musically inclined gold man?
She is cute!

klkw said...

Lol! When Aidan was talking to me about Moroni, he said, "In my world, Moroni would have a lightsaber instead of a horn." :) Kids crack me up!