September 2, 2008

OBSESSED WITH BAND-AIDS

Kambree is obsessed with band-aids! She asks for them all day long and she always has to have "two ban-aid". The other day she said, "Fluto (Pluto) tummy hurt, he need a ban-aid, nooo, he need two ban-aid"!

A couple of her molars are coming in and she needed a band-aid because her teeth hurt.

She also needed a band-aid for her runny nose.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Thanks for getting my day off to a great start. Love the one across the mouth. There use to be a band aid song about being stuck on band aids because they are stuck on you. OLD commercial.

Keely said...

That is too cute! I love that she's wearing your shoes while getting a band-aid! You're girls are adorable :)

klkw said...

Awwww, my little buddy always makes me smile:) Also, holy crap! The pic of Kenz at 3...I swear I thought you messed up & put in a pic of Kam instead...ha ha...um...it's my DSM thing I got going **wink wink** :)

klkw said...

Awwww, my little buddy always makes me smile:) Also, holy crap! The pic of Kenz at 3...I swear I thought you messed up & put in a pic of Kam instead...ha ha...um...it's my DSM thing I got going **wink wink** :)