Oh my gosh, I can hardly keep it together as I type this post. The funniest, I mean funniest thing happened today! Maybe you won't laugh as hard as I am laughing, but oh, how I wish I had a video camera! So I'm just sitting, talking to my oldest and dearest friend Nikki from Junior High, when all of a sudden she gasps, and in this panicked whisper says, "There's a strange man walking in front of my house, HIT THE DECK"! Next thing I know, she's laying on the floor on her tummy saying, "sshhhh" as she Army crawls to the window and peers out behind the blinds to see what the strange man is doing. Well, at this point, I am beyond hysterical. I am laughing so hard, I am snorting! I'm trying to recap what has just happened through my tears of laughter, when she says, "Canesa!, he is weird! He has no clipboard, no badge, his hat is on backwards and he's ringing every one's doorbell, you never know!" Oh Nikki, thank you for the best, straight from the guts, hard belly laugh! This story is blog material that cannot be forgotten! "HIT THE DECK" goes down in history!
September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Canesa Lou-- I can't believe you put this in here... It really really wasn't that funny... Don't make me call Burt and have a talk about shoes....
Is that Nikki Fulmer? My sister brought her up yesterday because she added her as a friend on facebook. that is a funny story.. sounds like what i would do too because i am so scared of weirdo's breaking in!!
Post a Comment