August 7, 2008

I Did The Zip Line, Whoa!

We went to Heber Valley for Girl's Camp this year and it was so beautiful. When you get to the top and turn the corner there is a magnificent view of the mountains. The flags lining the street in the value colors is just breath taking, and the Spirit is so strong! I love all the girls so much, and my Laurels hold such a special place in my heart. I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with all of them.

The challenge course was fun and luckily we were able to do the zip line before it rained on us. I know it's hard to believe, but yes, I did do the zip line and it was soo fun, SCARY, but fun! Here is a little video clip of my experience (sorry you have to watch it sideways but I don't know how to fix it).

I think I even won the loudest, longest screaming award! The funniest thing is that I started screaming before I even left the platform. I don't know what was scarier...leaving the platform and zipping through the air on a rope or climbing up on to the log and "walking the plank". Can't wait until Youth Conference to try it again! Thanks again Megan, all of the other leaders, and the girls for your hard work and efforts!

No comments: