Ya gotta love the lazy days of summer...laying out by the pool working on the perfect tan, sipping an ice cold pink lemonade and listening to the rockin tunes on the radio. Your only concern is not falling asleep and getting burnt because you didn't flip over.......RRRRRR WHOA, WHAT DREAM WAS I HAVING! These days there is no lazy days of summer! My perfect tan is now called the "Mommy tan", my ice cold pink lemonade is hot and probably has floaties in it from my two year old and my rockin radio tunes is Makenze and Kambree singing "Watch This Mommy, Again Mommy, I'm Hungry Mommy", isn't there an off button? My old radio had an off button:) And concerned about falling asleep? Are you kidding me? I'm concerned that my kids are going to get lost or kidnapped or fall in the pool and drown or slip and fall on the cement and crack their head open because they were running, and we all know the sign clearly says NO RUNNING!! Plus there is that "other" concern, you know the one I'm talking about...your two year old poops in the pool and everyone has to evacuate for at least 30 minutes because you didn't make your kid poop before they got in the water! Ya, you know you won't be showing your face at that pool again. Are you going to risk going back and getting that pool virus from your own kid?!
July 24, 2008
SWIMMING AT THE POOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny. I think we listen to the same type of music. I also suffer from the mommy tan. Life just isn't fair the older you get.
Your girls are so cute! Unfortuantly, I am experiencing the summer you dreamed about. I want the warm lemonaide and the kids to play in the pool with!
Ty & I miss you guys and hope that you guys had a fun 24th! We love you all!
Post a Comment