1. What is his name? Well I call him Burty, but his name is Burton.
2. Who eats more? I out eat him on everything but ice cream.
3. Who said I love you first? Burt did. I was in Florida and talked to him on the phone several times a day. When I hung up, he'd stay on the line and "practice" saying "I Love You" to the dial tone. (Ya, I know, your heart is melting right now)!
4. Who is taller? Burt is by 3 inches. Yippee, I can finally wear heels.
5. Who is smarter? Definitely Burt. I'm constantly telling him how smart and educated he is. He is the best person to have a conversation with.
6. Who is more sensitive? Do you even have to ask, definitely me!
7. Who does the laundry? I do, although I HATE ironing.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, I go to sleep in the middle of the bed "spooning" my sweetie, but when I wake up he has nudged me back over to the right side!
9. Who pays the bills? The computer, everything is on auto pay!
10. Who cooks more? I do. I love to cook and try new recipes.
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes dinner.
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh, definitely me!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I nicknamed Burt "KIA" (Know It All) so probably not him, although he is always the first to say sorry.
14. Who is more clean? Have you seen my house, my closets, my drawers? It's a sickness I have. 15. Who has more siblings? Burt.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Well I do prefer capri's!
17. What do you like to do together? Besides hunting, is there anything else (sarcasm, sarcasm)!
18. Who eats more sweets? Burt, especially when it comes to ice cream.
19. Guilty pleasures? Watching dumb hunting programs!
20. How did you meet? We met at Kmart when we were juniors in high school.
21. Who asked who out first? Burt asked me out.
22. Who kissed who first? Burt.
23. Who proposed? Well, after my car accident I was totally out of it on pain medications and I made up a song. It went something like "marry me, marry me in your cute black tux" and I sang it over and over to Burt. But it was him who actually proposed. He sent me on a scavenger hunt, it was sooo exciting and fun!
24. His best features? As Burt would say, his big teeth, chubby belly and bald head! Just kidding honey!!
25. What is his greatest quality? His honesty and his awesome sense of humor!
Amberlie, Tawna, Deborah and Laurel, TAG you're it!
May 14, 2008
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment