After 27 months, my braces finally came off, hip hip hooray!! I have a permanent retainer on my top and bottom teeth and I still need to bleach, but I LOVE MY NEW SMILE!
This is my BEFORE and AFTER! What a difference!

By the way, I can't wait to eat a carmel apple and chew some gum!
May 20, 2008
FINALLY, THE BIG DAY ARRIVES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Whoo who! Lookin' good! By the way, Burt says we can't go hangin out at the bars anymore. Apparently, he says you might think that "bald & chubby" isn't the new black...he he he...thanks again for playing with me. I had sooo much fun 'til I had to go home & be scared of someone breakin' into my house...nice one...:)
Yeah! I loved getting my braces off! you will love it!! You look great
Let's go for lunch at Tucano's and then get caramel apples from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company next door. They have some good ones. Laurel
They look great!! Can't believe you had them for 27 months, what a trooper, I cried about 11 months :)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment