May 13, 2008

A Day At The Park





We finally had a warm day and spent several hours at the park. It was so nice to be outside and feel the warm sun on our backs. Makenzee was her typical silly-monkey self. Kambree couldn't get enough of the slides. Brynlee loved watching the kids play and even went for a ride in the swing with Mommy. Burt was still his crazy, lets have a good time self. As for me, I was the camera loving Mom who couldn't get enough pictures of her family!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Brynlee is so cute! I can't wait to see her this week. Kambree is getting big too. I am said that Ty and I can only watch them grow up via your blog! I love you guys and I will see you later this week!

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Canesa, Kambree looks like a blondie & even blue eyed. Since I haven't SEEN her in real life-I only can go by pictures. But she is beautiful.