I must be suffering from new Mommy sleep deprivation more than I think, because when I went to change Brynlee's diaper, I was shocked to find a size 5 diaper on my newborn baby!!! I looked at her in complete awe and asked her who put that diaper on her!? Of course she didn't answer me, but HELLOOO, I didn't do it, even though I was the only person home with her all day! So I went downstairs and asked Burt if he, by chance, put that diaper on Brynlee, even though he had only been home less than 5 minutes. Since I was convinced that I really didn't do it, and there is no way that Kambree or Brynlee did it, Burt suggested that someone must have broken into our home and played a trick on me! A few minutes later the ugly truth came out when I found myself strapping a size 5 diaper on Brynlee...again!
April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I Love it! I can't believe you did that! Luckily I only have one child in diapers or I am sure I would have done the same thing!
Post a Comment