April 20, 2008

Spring Break Comes To An End

Wow!, what a busy week we have had! It all started with a weekend getaway to St. George with Burt's family. We had a great time hiking, playing, swimming and of course eating, eating, eating! It's always fun to be with family and the girls love spending time with their cousins. We returned home to beautiful 80 degree weather and Makenzee spent a full day playing outside and running through the sprinklers with her friends.

The girls and I went to lunch and then met up with Misty and the kids at the Aquarium. It was fun watching the kids with the stingrays. Makenzee wanted to touch them so bad, but was scared. After at least an hour, she finally touched one with Makena's help! We had a hard time dragging the two of them away.

Kambree was all about the water at the touch pool. She desperately wanted to get in and play with the fish! Brynlee was so good, she just slept.

Amberlie, Laurel, Aimee, Megan and I took the kids to the Children's Museum and we had so much fun! We will definitely visit there again! Makenzee had fun being a mailman, making sandwiches in the pretend grocery store and climbing the rock wall. She even wrote a book called "Trouble Making Sisters," starring Kambree.

Kambree had a blast! She ran and played so hard! She loved the water exhibit and the horse but her favorite was the pretend food at the grocery store. She tried eating everything!

Brynlee loved watching the kids and the lights and slept off and on throughout the day. She is such a good baby! We were all pooped by the time we got home!

3 comments:

Tawna said...

Sounds like you had fun. Where did you take them rock climbing?
Phoenix loves your pics. She keeps laughing that kam is holding her dress up showing her "panties" and wants me to tell you to put her dress down.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

You have a beautiful family! I love your blog. I guess I have alot of work to do to get mine up to par! We're actually up in washington now--going on our 3rd week of rain. :( It was so good to catch up with you--Jessica

klkw said...

I love your blog. You have done such a great job with it. Seeing as how we are "sisters", the blogging mania most be genetic:)

Also, I am sooo in on the Strawberry Days 5k. I have done it for the last 3 yrs...or was it 4...hmmm...anyway, we'll have to talk Aimee into doing it too. YIPPEE!