April 27, 2008

I'm The Awesomest Hunter I Know

I'm making a book for Burt of all of his beloved hunts, and thought it would be fun to share some of them. This was his first hunt ever with his Uncle Dean. He was so proud of this animal back then, although now he says he's a little embarrassed for shooting this innocent, easily preyed upon animal. One of many deer hunts.

One of many bobcats.
One of many elk with his bow.

Burt's first buffalo.
Burt's first elk with his bow.
Burt's first buck antelope.
Burt's first red fox.
One of many coyotes.
Another elk with his bow.
Congratulations to the almighty hunter. May you add a bear, a caribou and a moose from Alaska to your list of conquests.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Wow! What a guy! It's amazing how many hunts he's been on. I knew he loved it, but didn't realize how much!